1. Chicken 1300gm whole (Debone the chicken)
2. Eggs 3
3. Salt 2 level tsps
4. Flour 1 and half tbsps
5. Corn flour 1 and half tbsps
6. Soya sauce 2 tbsps
7. Ginger juice 1 tbsp
8. Peppercorn powder 1 tsp
Mix all the ingredients and marinate for 2 hours.
Spring Onion chopped fine
Ingredients: for the gravy
1. Refined oil 3 tbsps
2. Ginger 1 heaped tbsp (chopped fine)
3. Garlic 1 heaped tbsp (chopped fine)
4. Spring Onion 250gms (chopped fine)
5. Salt, to taste
6. Soya sauce 2 or 3 tbsps
7. Ajinomoto half tsp
8. Sugar 1 tsp
9. Corn flour 2 tbsps
10. Green chilly 2 or more, to taste (chopped fine)
11. Refined oil for frying, 2 cups
Fry the marinated deboned chicken pieces and keep aside.
Heat oil and saute` the chopped Ginger Garlic Green Chilli for a minute and add Spring Onion. Keep frying on medium heat, add Salt, Ajinomoto. Fry till the Spring Onion turns very soft. Pour Chicken stock or 3 to 4 cups warm water and bring to a boil. Add Soya sauce, Sugar, stir well. Put in the Chicken pieces and cook for a few minutes.
Mix cold water to Corn flour and add to the gravy. Check salt and thicken the gravy if required.