1. Brinjal 7, give slits but keep them whole
2. Peanuts half cup, roasted and skin removed
3. Sesame seed (white) half cup, roasted
4. Paste of 1 Onion + 1 Garlic + little Ginger
5. Green Chilli 2, chopped
6. Jeera (whole) half tsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Turmeric half tsp
9. Coriander(Dhaniya) powder 1 tsp
10. Cumin(Jeera) powder 1 tsp
11. Garam masala powder half tsp
12. Oil 3 tbsps
13. Fresh Coriander leaves 2 tbsps, chopped
Fry Brinjals a little in oil and keep aside.
Make a paste of Peanuts and Sesame seeds.
Heat oil, fry whole Jeera and add Jeera powder, Dhaniya powder, Turmeric. Fry for a minute or two on low flame.
Add the Paste of Onion+Ginger+Garlic, fry for a minute.
Add Peanut+Sesame paste and stir fry for few more minutes.
Add 1 glass of water, Salt and bring to a boil.
Put in the Brinjals. Cover and cook on low flame for about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle Garam masala, close lid and cook for one more minute.
Tasty Baghare Baingan is ready. Sprinkle Fresh Coriander leaves and serve.